Who we are
Allma is building team collaboration and productivity tools for the future of work that enable everyone in the company to make better decisions in real-time. Allma systematizes a company's non-stop fire-drills – the painful events that capture a company's mindshare and cause teams stress and anxiety. We do this by building teams dynamic workflows that guide teams through problem solving, freeing them to focus cognitive energy on making key decisions. We've started by bringing the entire company together to collaborate on their technical incidents. Our Slack-native application orchestrates the complexity of critical, messy developer workflows in our back end, providing a simple, clean UI so teams can focus cognitive energy on key decision making.
Allma is a distributed team from our earliest days and plans to stay that way. We are an organization built on trust, respect, and transparency. We support each other and hold ourselves accountable. We focus on getting to the truth, calling out our biases and assumptions, and seeking to understand (rather than to be understood). We bring kindness, enthusiasm, and positive energy to all that we do. We have regular group hangs to foster teamwork through games and movies, and banter over life's greatest mysteries (what really makes for the best chocolate chip cookie?)
Allma Fullstack Engineer Role
A Fullstack Engineer at Allma will focus on building stable, reliable services and features that help our customers respond to, resolve, and report on their incidents. You'll interface directly with customers, participate in the engineering planning and design processes, and work with peers across the company in a role where your value is more than just the lines of code you write.
Specifically, you'll help pave the way for the future of our platform by helping to design and implement core functionality across the stack, all framed by the needs of our customers working alongside a team of peers.
Here is our tech stack!
Front End: React, Typescript
Back End: C#, Go, Typescript
Other tech we use: SQL, Lambda, Dynamo, GraphQL
- Design, Implement, Ship, and Support features, ensuring that well tested and stable functionality makes it into the hands of our users
- Collaborate across the entire organization to Plan, Estimate, De-Risk, and Prioritize upcoming work.
- Participate in a weekly oncall cycle with your fellow engineers
- Focus on our users at all times, from planning new work, to supporting existing functionality, all the way to how we develop, ship, and monitor our product.
Who you are
- Experienced building native Slack Apps
- Able to build, maintain, and optimize automated test frameworks, using things like headless browsers and modern testing libraries.
- Able to write design documents and participating with Product on gathering requirements
- Focused on building out for the sad path as well as the happy path
To read more about our culture, principles, benefits, and focus on diversity, please visit our careers page.
To apply, drop us a line at email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you.
Learn more https://allma.io