Who We Are
Allma is building team collaboration and productivity tools for the future of work that enable everyone in the company to make better decisions in real-time. Allma systematizes a company's non-stop fire-drills – the painful events that capture a company's mindshare and cause teams stress and anxiety. We do this by building teams dynamic workflows that guide teams through problem solving, freeing them to focus cognitive energy on making key decisions. We've started by bringing the entire company together to collaborate on their technical incidents. Our Slack-native application orchestrates the complexity of critical, messy developer workflows in our back end, providing a simple, clean UI so teams can focus cognitive energy on key decision making.
Allma is a distributed team from our earliest days and plans to stay that way. We are an organization built on trust, respect, and transparency. We support each other and hold ourselves accountable. We focus on getting to the truth, calling out our biases and assumptions, and seeking to understand (rather than to be understood). We bring kindness, enthusiasm, and positive energy to all that we do. We have regular group hangs to foster teamwork through games and movies, and banter over life's greatest mysteries (what really makes for the best chocolate chip cookie?)
Allma Infrastructure Engineer Role
An Infrastructure Engineer at Allma will initially have multiple focuses, on maintaining and improving our Terraform and AWS infrastructure (ECS / Lambda), as well as helping us to define and implement SLIs and SLOs. To that end, you'll also be responsible for helping to implement and maintain Observability improvements alongside our engineers, as well as to
You'll also work alongside our CTO and engineers to ensure common security practices are adhered to, such as requiring MFA and implementing measures such as yubikeys.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you'll have a lot of autonomy to work on and build out your pieces of our platform alongside our engineering team, as dictated by the needs of our customers, and our engineering team. You'll also be in a prime position to lead our Infrastructure and SRE needs as we continue to grow.
Here is our tech stack!
Front End: React, Typescript
Back End: C#, Go, Typescript
Other tech we use: SQL, Lambda, Dynamo, GraphQL
- Design, Implement, Ship, and Support features, ensuring that well tested and stable functionality makes it into the hands of our users
- Collaborate across the entire organization to Plan, Estimate, De-Risk, and Prioritize upcoming work.
- Participate in a weekly oncall cycle with your fellow engineers
- Focus on our users at all times, from planning new work, to supporting existing functionality, all the way to how we develop, ship, and monitor our product.
Who you are
- Driven by automation and replacing work with processes and systems
- Proficient with managing and automating Terraform and AWS services
- Experienced with managing AWS accounts and IAM profiles
- Experienced with building and improving CI/CD and testing pipelines
- Experienced with Docker Containers and best practices
- Experienced with writing design documents and proposing infrastructural improvements
- Experienced with building and improving Monitoring and Observability primitives and best practices
- Familiar with with best practices around security processes and implementing and managing security measures such as mandatory 2FA and Yubikeys
To read more about our culture, principles, benefits, and focus on diversity, please visit our careers page.
To apply, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to hear from you.
Learn more https://allma.io