Who We Are
Allma is building team collaboration and productivity tools for the future of work that enable everyone in the company to make better decisions in real-time. Allma systematizes a company's non-stop firedrills– the painful events that capture a company's mindshare and cause teams stress and anxiety. We do this by building teams dynamic workflows that guide teams through problem solving, freeing them to focus cognitive energy on making key decisions. We've started by bringing the entire company together to collaborate on their technical incidents. Our Slack-native application orchestrates the complexity of critical, messy developer workflows in our back end, providing a simple, clean UI so teams can focus cognitive energy on key decision making.
Allma has been a distributed team from our earliest days and plans to stay that way. We are an organization built on trust, respect, and transparency. We support each other and hold ourselves accountable. We focus on getting to the truth, calling out our biases and assumptions, and seeking to understand (rather than to be understood). We bring kindness, enthusiasm, and positive energy to all that we do. We have regular group hangs to foster teamwork through games and movies, and banter over life's greatest mysteries (what really makes for the best chocolate chip cookie?)
Allma Business Development Representative Role
We are looking to build out our Business Development team and this first member will be focused on our Freemium Customers. This role will work closely with the Chief Customer Officer and the Chief Product Officer.
- Host Adoption Sessions for our Freemium Customers
- Assist in standing up Allma’s self-service Knowledge Base
- Proactive outreach to drive Freemium Customer adoption and growth
- Manage lead outreaches in service of Allma’s goals for growth
- Maintain internal feedback loops to drive a customer-centric mindset across Allma
Who You Are
- Recent BS/BA graduate with a strong hunger and passion for business development, customer success, and project management
- Exposure to technology company - PLG companies a plus
- Flex across all aspects of the customer’s growth experience spanning tasks from: onboarding, product adoption planning, structuring outreach messaging, and refining knowledge base articles
- Be the voice of the customer internally; bring in the right people to deliver the best service
- Track record of developing strong, trusted relationships with external stakeholders
- A willingness to learn across multiple dimensions at the same time
- A sense of humor, curiosity and a positive, can-do attitude
- Hubspot CRM knowledge a plus, metrics driven
To read more about our culture, principles, benefits, and focus on diversity, please visit our careers page.
To apply, drop us a line at email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you.
Learn more https://allma.io