Who We Are
Allma is building team collaboration and productivity tools for the future of work that enable everyone in the company to make better decisions in real-time. Allma systematizes a company's non-stop firedrills– the painful events that capture a company's mindshare and cause teams stress and anxiety. We do this by building teams dynamic workflows that guide teams through problem solving, freeing them to focus cognitive energy on making key decisions. We've started by bringing the entire company together to collaborate on their technical incidents. Our Slack-native application orchestrates the complexity of critical, messy developer workflows in our back end, providing a simple, clean UI so teams can focus cognitive energy on key decision making.
Allma has been a distributed team from our earliest days and plans to stay that way. We are an organization built on trust, respect, and transparency. We support each other and hold ourselves accountable. We focus on getting to the truth, calling out our biases and assumptions, and seeking to understand (rather than to be understood). We bring kindness, enthusiasm, and positive energy to all that we do. We have regular group hangs to foster teamwork through games and movies, and banter over life's greatest mysteries (what really makes for the best chocolate chip cookie?)
Allma Customer Success Role
The Customer Success team at Allma has the mission of driving viral adoption in service of our product-led growth and customer acquisition efforts. We see our Customer Success team as more than relationship managers. Our Customer Success team is trusted internal and external partners that help shape our product development process and our customer acquisition strategy. Successful Customer Success team members must be able to effectively drive adoption and align proper internal and external resources to ensure value realization. You'll leverage your deep proficiency in business and communication to manage expectations, create air tight feedback loops and ensure the constant maturation of our internal processes and feedback mechanisms.
- Attend customer meetings alongside the Chief Customer Officer
- Ensure tight internal and external follow-ups after each customer interaction
- Proactive outreach to drive customer adoption
- Mitigate customer escalations by forecasting risks using metrics and trends
- Maintain internal feedback loops to drive a customer-centric mindset across Allma
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, technical account management, project management or related, customer-facing role;
- Experience in the DevOps domain and/or backgrounds in technology, particularly at PLG companies will be highly desirable
- Project management expertise; you approach customer support with consistent, proactive meetings / touchpoints which positively impact loyalty and revenue growth – navigate through escalations
- Flex across all aspects of the post-sales experience, spanning tasks from: onboarding, product adoption planning, providing L1 support, to expectation management
- Be the voice of the customer internally; bring in the right people to deliver the best service
- Track record of developing strong, trusted relationships with end users
- A sense of humor, curiosity and a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong internal and external communication skills; be effective, be able to say “no” to a customer
- Hubspot CRM knowledge a plus, metrics driven
- If applicable in the future, ability to travel as needed
To read more about our culture, principles, benefits, and focus on diversity, please visit our careers page.
To apply, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to hear from you.
Learn more https://allma.io