Who We Are
Allma is building team collaboration and productivity tools for the future of work that enable everyone in the company to make better decisions in real-time. Allma systematizes a company's non-stop firedrills– the painful events that capture a company's mindshare and cause teams stress and anxiety. We do this by building teams dynamic workflows that guide teams through problem solving, freeing them to focus cognitive energy on making key decisions. We've started by bringing the entire company together to collaborate on their technical incidents. Our Slack-native application orchestrates the complexity of critical, messy developer workflows in our back end, providing a simple, clean UI so teams can focus cognitive energy on key decision making.
Allma is a distributed team from our earliest days and plans to stay that way. We are an organization built on trust, respect, and transparency. We support each other and hold ourselves accountable. We focus on getting to the truth, calling out our biases and assumptions, and seeking to understand (rather than to be understood). We bring kindness, enthusiasm, and positive energy to all that we do. We have regular group hangs to foster teamwork through games and movies, and banter over life's greatest mysteries (what really makes for the best chocolate chip cookie?)
Allma Head of Growth Role:
Allma is looking for our first Head of Growth! The Head of Growth is responsible for strategy and execution of Allma's Growth engine. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will bring a data-driven, product-led growth approach to designing, building, and scaling growth efforts from the ground up. Ensuring product is at the center of our Growth engine and you are empathetically listening and synthesizing customer signals to drive decisions. You will systematically scale our early product from initial revenue to $30m+ ARR and beyond. You will build and manage a team to support you.
- Define Allma's growth goals across revenue and customer acquisition, ensuring we have clear and ambitious metrics for success, aligned to Allma's north star vision.
- Design, build, and scale our Growth engine that systematizes our product-led growth efforts and ensures we are achieving our growth and broader GTM goals.
- Own and implement our growth-tech stack.
- Implement a data-driven growth motion and run data-driven growth experiments. Identify what works / what doesn't and what we do and do not know to learn and loop. Ground decisions in analytics and customer-driven signals to drive product-led growth decisions.
- Collaborate with Allma's Customer team to design a foundation that supports Allma's customers and community.
- Over time, build and manage Allma's Growth team.
Who you are
- Systems thinker and data-driven decision maker
- You have led product teams of PMs, designers, and engineers in a growth role
- Responsibility for both feature sets that represented the core of a product's value proposition and features that were the main drivers of your company's growth
- Expertise with Product Led Growth (PLG), ideally in a role at a PLG company
- Experience driving growth from $0 to ~$20m+ ARR
- Getting and using data to validate hypotheses and measure the success of your products
- Experience with growth-tech tools
- Track record of a customer-first mindset
- Deep, experience-driven intuition around product-led growth strategies
- A high-output, iterative, empirical approach to learning what resonates with potential customers
- Experience analyzing data and building dashboards using SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To read more about our culture, principles, benefits, and focus on diversity, please visit our careers page.
To apply, drop us a line at email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you.
Learn more https://allma.io/