Who we are
Allma is building team collaboration and productivity tools for the future of work that enable everyone in the company to make better decisions in real-time. Allma systematizes a company's non-stop firedrills– the painful events that capture a company's mindshare and cause teams stress and anxiety. We do this by building teams dynamic workflows that guide teams through problem solving, freeing them to focus cognitive energy on making key decisions. We've started by bringing the entire company together to collaborate on their technical incidents. Our Slack-native application orchestrates the complexity of critical, messy developer workflows in our back end, providing a simple, clean UI so teams can focus cognitive energy on key decision making.
Allma is a distributed team from our earliest days and plans to stay that way. We are an organization built on trust, respect, and transparency. We support each other and hold ourselves accountable. We focus on getting to the truth, calling out our biases and assumptions, and seeking to understand (rather than to be understood). We bring kindness, enthusiasm, and positive energy to all that we do. We have regular group hangs to foster teamwork through games and movies, and banter over life's greatest mysteries (what really makes for the best chocolate chip cookie?)
Allma Lead Product Manager Role:
As Allma's first Product Manager, you will build and scale product from the ground up, taking a product-led growth (PLG) approach. You will craft high quality experiences that help our customers navigate and resolve their messiest engineering workflows and help expand to additional use cases across the company.
You will work in a cross-functional way alongside design, engineering, marketing, sales and customer success to execute on well tested PLG strategies. You will work closely alongside our design partners and customers, listening to and understanding, their pain points and needs. Finally, you will take a data driven approach towards product development and drive decision making and new product initiatives with clear, well-written communication for relevant stakeholders.
- Drive the product roadmap at Allma to ensure we are always working on the most important product features to serve our customers.
- Work with Allma Design Partners and Customers on a weekly basis, speaking with them and synthesizing their needs and pain points into research informing product direction.
- Collaborate across teams running data-driven product experiments to validate product hypothesis.
- Identify and improve friction points across all parts of the customer product journey to help improve conversion rates and increase customers' time to value with Allma.
- Create product metrics and goals and continually track success against those metrics.
- Balance and prioritize quick product iterations and user testing alongside larger product goals and initiatives.
- Drive product improvement, prioritize initiatives, define success metrics, and track progress against these metrics.
Who you are
- 8+ years of experience in product management (PLG experience at a startup is a huge plus!)
- Experience shipping user facing features and products
- Deep knowledge of product usage, data analytics, and user metrics for product adoption and experimentation.
- Have built product-led customer journeys across acquisition, retention, or expansion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to keep multiple stakeholders involved and informed across the entire business.
- Able to organize high level product vision alongside feature-level improvements to the platform.
To read more about our culture, principles, benefits, and focus on diversity, please visit our careers page.
To apply, drop us a line at email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you.
Learn more https://allma.io