Web Experience Software Engineer
Who we are
Allma is building team collaboration and productivity tools for the future of work that enable everyone in the company to make better decisions in real-time. Allma systematizes a company's non-stop firedrills – the painful events that capture a company's mindshare and cause teams stress and anxiety. We do this by building dynamic workflows that guide teams through problem solving, freeing them to focus cognitive energy on making key decisions. We've started by bringing the entire company together to collaborate on their technical incidents. Our Slack-native application orchestrates the complexity of critical, messy developer workflows in our back end, providing a simple, clean UI so teams can focus cognitive energy on key decision making.
Allma is a distributed team from our earliest days and plans to stay that way. We are an organization built on trust, respect, and transparency. We support each other and hold ourselves accountable. We focus on getting to the truth, calling out our biases and assumptions, and seeking to understand (rather than to be understood). We bring kindness, enthusiasm, and positive energy to all that we do. We have regular group hangs to foster teamwork through games and movies, and banter over life's greatest mysteries (what really makes for the best chocolate chip cookie?)
Allma Software Engineer, Web Experience Role
Allma is looking for a skilled JS/React developer to join our marketing engineering team. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing websites, apps and experiments on a wide breadth of tools to execute on marketing ideas and campaigns. This role will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our projects occasionally.
- Build and own new and existing content within the Allma marketing website in GraphCMS and GatsbyJS.
- Partner with marketing teams to execute and measure the impact of Growth Marketing experiments.
- Partner with design and marketing to create incredible content experiences and campaigns.
- Identify and resolve technical debt and bottlenecks affecting the team.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel engagement through to user activation.
- Ensure that all things we ship are compatible and be responsible for cross-platform compatibility.
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to the Marketing Engineering team and drive/grow processes and best-practices.
- Keep up to date with new marketing tools and techniques.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Familiar with GraphCMS and GatsbyJS.
To read more about our culture, principles, benefits, and focus on diversity, please visit [our careers page](https://allma.io/careers).
To apply, drop us a line at email@example.com. We can't wait to hear from you.
Learn more [https://allma.io](https://allma.io)